• Increased implant success rates
• Excellent initial stability
• Improved bone-to-implant contact (BIC)*
• Shortened treatment times by over 30%
The same clinically effective SA surface, but enhanced with a nano-layer of bioresorbable apatite with super hydrophilic prop
• Submerged type implant with 11 ̊ Morse taper internal hex connection
• Taper body with optimized screw thread design for superior initial stability
• SA surface treated with Nano layer of bio-resorbable apatite with super hydrophilic properties
• NH is a dry implant (not stored in an aqueous solution)
Bone forms directly to the SA surface as the apatite layer is resorbed during osseointegration.
The super hydrophlic bioresorbable apatite increases Bone to Implant Contact (BIC) by 39% compared with SA.
Bioresorbable apatite coating is 10 nano meters thick
12% increase in platelet adhesion (better initial osseointegration) and 12% increase in cell dierentiation (faster osseointegration) compared to SA.