• Keyless, open guided system.
• Compatible with most in-surgery software systems.
• Tapered design drilling sequence.
• Easier implant placement in the posterior region.
• Reduced movement as the drills included in the kit minimise movement during the drilling process.
• Reduced heat at drill site. A side opening in the OneGuide drills facilitates a water supply, cooling the contact area to prevent heating at the drill site.
• Shorter drilling steps. Drilling steps are shortened dramatically by adopting 122 concepts, using different techniques according to bone density.
A lateral window can be designed in the stent which facilitate drilling in the posterior region even with limited mouth opening.
Intermaxillary space: OneGuide – 36mm, Conventional guide – 51mm
Enables fast drilling without heating, due to the OneGuide’s side opening, facilitating douche, whilst still allowing the outstanding cutting force of the drill. (Recommended rpm: 800~1200rpm)
2 ~ 4 Drilling to implant placement protocol depending on bone density.
This keyless guided surgery kit is designed to be simple and safe. Featuring several precise drilling tools and guide development from Hiossen® Implant, this kit allows for more accurate, efficient and safe surgery with minimal error and drill heating.