1. The upper and lower teeth do not bite down comfortably
2. Teeth drift closing the space that creates gaps
3. Food debris gets trapped in gaps, plaque builds up quickly. In extreme cases this can lead to gum disease and tooth decay
4. Resorption of jaw bone when left untreated for a prolonged period of time. This leads to difficulty wearing a denture
5. Loosing jaw bone will result in premature ageing by the lips and cheeks collapsing
Made from titanium they are placed by the dentist in the gap to secure a replacement tooth or bridge. The treatment can be for a single tooth or multiple teeth. Implants are also placed to secure an exisiting full denture.
Dental implants provide a more natural option for replacing missing teeth than false teeth or a bridge.
Talk, smile and chew food with ease and comfort without worrying about how you look
Unlike conventional bridged tooth replacement your adjacent teeth are untouched
Implants function like natural teeth allowing you to chew food with ease and digest
your food well
Loose fitting dentures can be uncomfortable. Experience a securely fitting denture with implants
When a tooth is removed bone is lost. Placing of dental implants preserves bone. Severe bone loss causes premature ageing
Implants are a long term treatment which can last a life time with regular check-ups and good health
* Subjective Satisfaction of Clinician and Short-Term Clinical Evaluation of Osstem TSIII SA Implant
Selecting a good implant is as important as finding a good dentist.