Intensive 3-Day Sinus and Bone Grafting Course with Hands-On Cadaver Surgery in London,
with Dr Koray Feran, Miss Sarah Little & Mr Abbad Toma
Thursday 2nd July and Friday 3rd July 2020: St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustBlackshaw Road, Tooting, London SW17 0QT
Saturday 4th July 2020: LCIAD Ltd-London Centre for Implants and Aesthetic Dentistry Ltd28 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8GW
– Develop hands-on knowledge of surgical anatomy of the head and neck and explore implant-related anatomy, vital structures, blood vessels, nerves and tissue spaces on fresh frozen cadavers.
– Develop an understanding of diagnosis and management of sinus diseases and their management.
– Carry out crestal and lateral approach sinus and bone grafting surgery, block augmentation with harvesting technique from chin and ramus and fixation with various techniques.
– Hints and tips to provide predictable results and avoid complications.
– Use of various particulate and membrane biomaterials.
– Learn bonering augmentation technique.
– Learn how to use A-PRF technique in bone regeneration.
– Learn to prevent, mange and resolve complications involved with sinus and bone augmentation.
Thursday 2nd July and Friday 3rd July 2020:
Saturday 4th July 2020: