Birmingham Study Club – 22 October 2019
With a Little Help From My Friends -How To Make Your Implant Practice Successful
Presented by: Anthony Bendkowski
Host: Amit Patel
Exhibitors: Southern Implants UK, Implantium UK, Osstem UK, Megagen Implants (UK)
Date: 22 October 2019
Time: 1900 Refreshments 1930 Lecture
Location: Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, Central Square, Birmingham, B1 1HH
During this presentation Anthony will analyse the important stages in establishing an implant practice. In undertaking the journey leading to a successful practice you will need the assistance of marketing and internet consultants. It can be a daunting prospect trying to evaluate and choose the right companies to work with. Anthony will talk candidly about the mistakes made and pitfalls encountered along the journey.
Key steps to building a referral practice :
- Establishing a clear identity which represents your unique offering as a dental implant referral expert.
- Working closely with a design and marketing consultant who understands your needs.
- Training your team to understand the needs of both your referring dentists and their patients
- Becoming a centre for education and training in implant restoration for local referring dental practitioners.
- Marketing your services consistently and frequently to repeat the message.
- Networking with other dental speciality groups.
- Developing your own profile as an expert in your field.
- Analyse and understand your success in converting enquiries into actual treatments.
- Analyse and understand who your key referring colleagues are.
Dr Anthony Bendkowski BDS FDSRCS LDSRCS MFGDP DipDSed DPDS MSurg Dent Specialist in Oral Surgery
Anthony Bendkowski is a specialist in oral surgery in practice limited to implant reconstructive surgery in London and the South East of England. He qualified from University College Hospital Dental School, London in 1982 and subsequently gained extensive experience in both hospital and practice-based oral surgery. He has over 30 years of experience in both the surgical and restorative management of implant cases. He has a keen interest in all aspects of dental education and has lectured on and run bone augmentation and implant training courses, as well as lecturing on business skills for successful implant practice for a number of years. He is a Past President of the Association of Dental Implantology (UK) and an examiner for the Edinburgh Diploma in Implant Dentistry as well as a former examiner for Membership in Oral Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons, England.
Clinically he undertakes all aspects of bone grafting, immediate load full arch surgery and restoration and has a particular interest in synthetic bone regeneration substitutes.
Location and Further Actions
Mr Amit Patel